Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Thursday, May 25, 2006

And The Artist Is....


Well. Nobody got the artist right although some guesses were closer than others. Let me tell you who the artist is who painted this picture.

Orachai The Elephant

Yes, the painting was created by an elephant.

I honestly didn’t believe it at first but my cousin saw it with her own eyes and videoed it in person at the Mae Taeng Elephant Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand last November. She has proof. An elephant really did it.

Isn’t that the coolest thing EVER!??!!

So if you said it was a cat/Yoshi (like Circe, Twisted Uterus, Sheryl, and Kerri) you were partially right as cats and elephants are animals. If you were Ladybug and said a penis did it you were kinda right as it was a longish appendage that held the brush. Since nobody guessed correctly I will donate the prize money to The Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald Tennessee.

10 comments:

hemlock said...

WOW, that is super cool!! I'm kind of glad no one won... the Elephant Scantuary could use some extra dough.

Can't wait for Yoshi's debut today!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that IS really cool! I wish I could paint as well as that elephant. Good for you for donating the prize.

Susie said...

I can't believe LadyBug said that. She must know some TALENTED penises. I wanted to let you know, one of my RL friends who lurks here was so turned on to the Elephant Sanctuary by you that she has given them tons of money, and just returned from a volunteer weekend there :) You do good when you don't even know it.

Squirl said...

So, no Rice-a-Roni and chaps, then?

Dang Cold.. said...

My penis could do that any day of the week. No problem. Fuggetaboutit.

Pablo Dickasso.

Hope you're well darlin'.

dc

eclectic said...

That's awesome! You're awesome, Kranki!

lawbrat said...

OMG an ELEPHANT? That is so cool!

JP said...

Unreal. That is like one of the coolest things I've ever heard of!

LadyBug said...

Wow! How cool is that?!?

I think donating the prize money to an elephant sanctuary is an excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

Ok, WOW! that I missed this follow up. But is it wrong that I'm still sort of proud of myself? ;)

An elephant! was so my next guess. Or you know, not really.