Today’s Mrtl’s Motif Monday theme is One Million Dollars and What You Would Do If You Had It. This is a topic I can write about as I often attempt positive visualization exercises in my goal of winning the lottery. I have thought long and hard about this subject and the sad conclusion is that One Million Dollars is simply not enough to do everything I want to. Not even close. Not in Vancouver.
- Buy myself a basic two bedroom apartment at aprox 900 sq feet-$450,000
- Buy my parents a basic two bedroom apartment at aprox 900 sq feet-$450,000
- Gift my brother and his wife something towards their staggering mortgage-$100,000
- Pay off the last drabs of my stupid student loans for my education that qualified me for no jobs except working in the film industry or folding sweaters at the GAP-$11,000
- Corrective eye surgery-$3,500
- Fabulous Karmen Ghia convertible-$15,000 (conversely I could get my 92 Jetta detailed and polished for about $400 but that is not nearly as much fun)
- Spanky new camera-probably Nikon. And yes, that would be including a shwack of groovy lenses-$7,500+
- Christian Louboutin boots-Oooh la la! $1,000+
- Opening my own business-$100,000 (details to come)
- Paying for my cousins’ university educations-$30,000 x2
- Exciting travel opportunities like this, and this and this and this. And especially this. $$$$
- Something small and understated for Yoshi.
- Private fitness trainer
- Personal chef
- Spa trips
- Laser hair removal
- Shopping sprees
- I could go on and on but I know I am over budget already. DAMMIT!!!!!
See what I mean?