Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Recruited

Today I actually got off my ass and went shopping for some summer duds. I have a love hate relationship with shopping. And I definitely have a hate-loath relationship with Old Navy. What a dump. But me likey the prices. And I had a coupon. You can’t sneeze at a $10 off coupon.

Things are a lot better since I lost 25 lbs. Still have a ways to go but it is a start. Canada just doesn’t have any good plus sizes stores. Only a couple and the styles leave a lot to be desired. Old Ladyville. It has always been my dream to open a fantabulous plus size store. One day.

Tomorrow is chemo day so I am not sure if I will get a chance to post. As per usual I will be out of commission for a couple days but will be back as soon as I can prop my Old Navy clad ass in front of the computer.

Kiss Kiss

No comments: