Miscellaneous List of Stuff
- Just finished watching
’s Next Top Model and cannot wait until next week’s episode. SOMEBODY collapses and I love me some drama. America
- Talked seriously with the Firebug Tenant Upstairs last night and he apologized profusely for being such a dumbass. Apparently he has been warming his clothes on his gas heater everyday since November (Persistent Stupidity!) but for some reason last week they caught on fire. Fantastic. He promised to never put ANYTHING near that heater again.
- My knockers are still rock hard resulting in sleep deprivation. I hugged my mom the other day and caused bruising. I keep on inviting people to touch them to feel just how hard they are. Once people get over the revulsion of the thought of touching my boob and actually touch it they get all grossed out again. It is kinda cool.
- My beloved cat Yoshi, at the ripe old age of eight years, has suddenly decided to start scratching the couch after NEVER scratching any furniture her whole life. Why this has spontaneously become a good idea to her I will never know. She still gives her scratching post and mat a good workout so their neglect isn’t an issue. I am pretty cheesed off about this new development. I am hoping it is momentary insanity caused by Spring Urges Not Acted Upon or something like that.
- My brother and his girlfriend/wife bought a new house last week. Their first. Buying property in my city is akin to signing your life away along with your first born and a kidney or two. I simply don’t know how people afford it. They are excited yet nervous of the financial sacrifices. I suspect eating might become a bit of a luxury around their new digs.
- I have started brand new brain medication and the anxiety is slowly melting away. *big sigh of relief*
- Sadly, I have run out of things to tell you.