Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Kindness Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty

I actually got off my ass the other day and walked down the two flights of stairs to get my mail. I was sure glad I did as I found yet another little nugget of love from Jessica Rabbit. She recently sent me a CD of my boyfriend Henry Rollins’ spoken word performances from my wish list. She wasn’t finished and even had the fashion wellbeing of my cat on her mind. Yoshi is now the proud wearer of a very funkadelic kitty collar. Check her OUT! That mama is very Zen.

So I thank Jess again for her thoughtfulness and send her lots of the blove. Mwa mwa!

5 comments:

east village idiot said...

The only things that eclipse Jessica's rack are her wit and her heart. She must be a good mama.

c said...

That is a pretty kick-ass collar!

Candy said...

Im glad she likes it, can't leave the baby out now can I?

Opera Gal said...

is Yoshi funky cause she gets her groove on, or is she funky in the same way she is Miss Smelly Buminski? Linus her Internet crush wants wants to know.
http://tinyurl.com/9b3g3

Kranki said...

eastvillageidiot-her rack is very impressive so you can only imagine big her heart is.

misfit-I swear Yoshi prances around while wearing it.

jessica rabbit-she loves it and so do I. Thanks again.

nikki-I hope having Grace around was healing and wonderful. Her name is so appropriate.

whfropera-while her breath does smell like low tide, in this collar she has got her funky groove on. She sends purrs to Linus.