Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Sunday, March 20, 2005

And DRAMA was her NAME-O - America's Next Top Model

I just realized that I neglected to comment on this week’s America’s Next Top Model episode. Pardon moi! Well, nothing really stood out for me except, of course, Rebecca’s collapse during judging. I will preface this by saying that it is truly horrible to have any physical shit go down but life is life and that stuff happens. Now let me go on to say that she looked absolutely fabulous passing out. Her eyes fluttered and ever so slightly rolled back in her head and she gracefully fell backwards onto the floor. She looked amazing even all unconscious on the ground. Call me callous but if you are going to faint on national TV that is the way to do it.

Now if I collapsed on national TV my shirt would pull up exposing my duct taped breasts or the padding would spring from my bra to hit Tyra in the forehead. With the expulsion of my breath my gut would “cupcake out” over the waistband of my jeans. I know I would drool and make so-not-cute snorting noises. And I would most definitely let a fart slip. It would not look good AT ALL.

So that is why Rebecca is my new favourite even though she is a bit of a Miss Snooty Poo. She does drama so well.

No comments: