Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Innocence is Gone

I checked out www.prisonbitchname.com after seeing all the new personas popping up on Dooce. Well, I have to say that I have attained a new high in identity achievement. In prison I would be THE PERV. Oh yeah! I can play that.

A few months ago I stumbled onto a great site with a Pimp Name Generator. If I sold humans for sex I would be Ghetto Fabulous St@cey Slim. It is a mouthful but with fuzzy dice I might just pull it off. I encourage you to go and PIMPAFY yourself. De-lurk and pimp your new names in my comments section. Bring on the bling!

6 comments:

Kranki said...

Spoonleg and Keri-separated at birth? Or is it a Greek thing where all the cousins are named the same after the grandparents. Coincidence? I think not! A posse more like it!

But Honey Hole!??!?! Well, The Perv is blameless in what transpires. It sounds like destiny, bitch! Run, INDEED!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, my prison bitch name is Butt Slammer. I'm truly horrified, and a little intrigued. ~Laura (laura-flea.diaryland.com)

Anonymous said...

That's my pimp name. How you like me now? My prisonbitch name is Pillow Biter.
Funny story: I picked up my "stoner" name from mrtl's site and was posting with it yesterday, and I accidentally left it in the name/url box when I was making a very serious comment to a very dignified lady I had just met. My comment was posted from:
Gandhi Ganjamaster. ohkillmenow.

Kranki said...

I am cracking up. These names are great. I checked out mtrl's site but wasn't bestowed with any supurb names of my own. My viking name is Dagny The Dung Shoveler which only reminded me to scoop the litter box of Yoshi the Dung Layer. I also got Itchee The Clown. That is some kind of clown. I'm afraid of clowns. Them and Itchee The Yeast Infection.

Kranki said...

Macktastic!

I think I have to add that to my vocab. IE:

Are you commando under that kilt? MACKTASTIC!

Kranki said...

BEN DOVER!

We used to do that at work with our name tags. My fave is that my bro worked at a car repair place and his name tag said Otto Partz.