Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Friday, March 11, 2005

Sniff Sniff

Day 3 at home!

Hi everybody. Once again, thank so much for all the sweet phone messages (Sorry! Not quite up for chattin’ yet) and emails and gifties! You have no idea how loved I feel right now. You guys ROCK!

First things first…

You can clear out the bomb shelter. We have some more time on this earth. I have consumed chocolate. All is right with the world.

Overall, I am feeling rather fragile at the moment. I ate a little lunch, which will help my dozy head but in the meantime I am tired, light headed and SORE! I think I was all cocky about my EMMENSE pain threshold the other day but what has clearly happened is the numbness wore off a bit. I am feeling it now. Oh yeah!

So no more long posts for now. Must lie down and snooze. But I wanted you all to know that I am doing ok. No complaints. Well, except about my greasy hair and obvious body odour. A bath and shampoo is in my near future. I need help with that stuff.

And Yoshi says Hi! She is chasing her tail all over the living room. She has adapted well to my total neglect of her wellbeing and play needs by employing obsessive-compulsive self-mutilating behaviour. That’s my little monkey!

1 comment:

dominocat said...

Yay! You're home! I hadn't checked your blog because I thought you'd be in hospital much longer than you were. I think it's easier to heal at home, in familiar surroundings with purring kittycat vibes :)

*gentle hugs* to you

dominocat