Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Friday, April 15, 2005

Ass Language

Sometimes I gross my own self out. The cat was just sitting on my filing cabinet and then started to climb onto my printer. She knows she is NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT! So she does it for attention. As I have said before, any attention is good attention to her. So as she was just climbing up on the printer I sternly said to her, “No! Don’t even think about it.” And I swear her bum tightened for just a second. So I went into mom mode and replied, “Don’t clench your pucker at me!” She got off the printer. And I thought about what I said. Ew! Just to spite me she picked up my pen in her mouth and jumped down and took off with it. Beast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you put a picture of your cat's ass on your blog, I am having trouble picturing your description...thanks

Kranki said...

Pablo darling-let's just leave it to the collective imagination. If you can't picture it you weren't meant to. Just consider yourself lucky. XXOO

Kranki said...

HTL-I am so with you about the cuddles. If I wasn't such a sucka and more of a hard ass she would never even be on the filing cabinet in the first place. You see, she gets there via my lap and climbing over the keyboard. I just can't say no to her therefore she terrorizes me EVERY TIME I am at the computer. She will be posting her own angst next. I stepped on her foot last night and she screamed like a girl. I jumped so high I spilled my glass of water over my own head. I am not kidding. But she walked right in front of me so it is her fault. Just so that everybody knows in case she puts of spin on it or something. Just covering my ass in case she posts tonight about it, right. Evil hag!

Susie said...

Gasp! You must nip this behavior in the bud right now. Did you see my post about my dog writing on the walls a while back? He steals pens, markers, etc., and races down the hall, "writing" on the wall as he goes. Bad pets.

Kranki said...

Susie-Bad Dog! But how FUNNY! Yoshi does not have the 'teeth power' to cause drawing to happen but I am often afraid she will choke herself by jumping off something with pen in mouth and jamming down her throat when landing. Something like running with scissors. Yet she is usually so careful and just carries it, like a rose in a flamenco dancer's mouth, to another room to bat under the couch or bed. The stuff I find under there! Does Silky Dog know he is drawing on the walls or is it unintentional? Is he just bad or VERY BAD? Does he have a colour preference?