Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Friday, April 01, 2005

Toilet Seats Are Today's Theme - You Will See Why Later

I am still grumpy from the delightful 6 am scene from this morning. However, I received an email from Tina Mou (Mou is Greek for dear) that made a smile creep onto my face for but a moment. Sorry Tina Mou, waaay too grumpy this morning for long term smiling. Further neighbour annoyances have since arisen but I will get into that later. Let’s just say this email and attached photo cheered me up as much as my grumpy ass could be cheered. Tina Mou, who lives in London ENGLAND is getting married in the very near future and had to go to the registry office to drop off some paperwork. Whilst there she had to use The Ladies and was horrified/fascinated/puzzled at the toilet seat provided. I will quote her directly.

“I went to the registry office to drop off bit of paper for our civil wedding yesterday and went to the loo and saw the weirdest and I mean weirdest toilet seat I have ever seen before in my life! It was so weird that I had to take a pic that I have attached here. It was so big and strangely moulded that it felt like someone was grabbing onto my butt! What a weird experience!”

Indeed! That is one weird ass seat. Tina Mou’s work ISP forbids her to cuss in office emails so I will do it for her. “Stop fondling my ass you Officious Mother Fucker Seat! You have already charged me exorbitant marriage fees and to fondle my buttocks under the guise of excretory comfort is too much. Unhand me NOW!”

No comments: