Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Friday, April 08, 2005

My Life As Black Flag

I have seen this neat-o exercise on other blogs where you pick either a band or a singer and use their material to answer a set of questions. I am going to do this knowing that in a certain punk community I am committing sacrilege and may have to forfeit my slam dance card at the door. Here goes.


Pick a band or singer – Black Flag
Answer these questions using your band or singers song titles.

Are you male or female? – Now She’s Back
Describe yourself. – Loose Nut
How do some people feel about you? – I Don’t Care
How do you feel about yourself? – Nervous Breakdown
Describe your worse ex. – Wasted
Describe your significant other. – TV Party
Describe what you want to be. – The Best One Yet
Describe your current mood. – My War
Describe your friends. – Padded Cell
Share a few words of wisdom. – I Can See You!

No comments: