Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Soooo Shleeepy


Today was a busy day so I am sleepy and not in the mood for a big blog entry. I promise one for tomorrow. In the meantime here is Yoshi with Hello Kitties. These 2 cute things (Yoshi not included) are speakers! Just hook 'em up to your disc or MP3 player. I am not kidding. They were given to me as a Christmas gift from the same gent who will be shaving my head and lending me his Crack Ho Wig. I didn't know such things existed in the world. I am one lucky girl.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

c said...

Must. Acquire. Kitty. Speakers.

I am going to have to subscribe to Flickr so I can upload my buttload of pictures.

hehehehe, that's a funny sentence!

Anonymous said...

Where'd he get the Hello Kitties?

There's a Brit nighttime talk show called "So Graham Norton." Norton had a huge stuffed dog that was a phone; the dog's mouth would move with the sound coming through the receiver. With Elton John as a guest and a crazed, S&M fan who called himself "RocketMan" (who didn't know Sir Elton was sitting right there) on the phone, I almost wet my pants at the hilarity that ensued.

c said...

Graham Norton had a show on Comedy Central for a while. I can't remember the name...same thing as his British show, I'm sure, but the dog phone didn't make the transition. I don't think it's still on. AH-HA! The Graham Norton Effect. Looks like the last show was in September of last year. I thought it was a hoot.