Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Thursday, April 14, 2005

It Was Almost Like Christmas

So OK. I feel like I missed something huge. During the hour of 10 am Pacific Time this morning twenty people spontaneously visited my site. That is twenty whole people in one hour! The referring sites are all blogs that I don’t recognize at all. I am assuming my blog came up as some link or something out there in Bloggerville. I had nothing to do with it as, frankly, I was asleep at the time. Or are you all trying to tell me something? Stay asleep, Kranki! We will lurk when you are sleeping. Wait! That sounds vaguely like that Santa song:

He lurks when you are sleeping.

He lurks when you’re awake.

He lurks when you are bad or good

So be good for goodness sake!

Ooops, a little off topic there but I am damned curious about what caused that blip in my viewer stats. I am not saying that I compulsively watch my stats all day or anything like that. Ok, I am saying that but would anybody out there who dropped by this morning at 10 am Pacific Time via some other blog PLEASE TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT! I hope you come back. What brought you to my blog, folks?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you in Dooce's comments, but that was a couple of weeks ago. I was lured by your name, and compelled by your story. Hi! I'm Laura, and I can be found at laura-flea on diaryland.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me.

Kranki said...

Hi Thought and Humour-thanks for stopping by. I definitely need thought and humour these days.

Hi Laura - I HAVE seen you before and I was very rude not to say hi. I apologise and say the heartiest of Hellos.

mrtl-yes, obviously you are too busy house hunting in far away lands. Actually you probably flew over my house on your travels up north. Hello to you too.