Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Was Tagged

I was tagged by Susie who asked so nicely I couldn't say no. Anything for you, Susie! What you have to do is pick 5 occupations you would like to be and tell us what you would do in that situation. Then pass this on to 3 fellow bloggers. I tag Fueltank, Sharkey Malarkey, and LBo who can post her reply in my comment section since she doesn't have a blog of her own.

If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a librarian
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a writer
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer I would grow organic food and give it all away to people who are starving.
If I could be a musician I would play the drums and kick ass.
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect I would build the most perfectly beautiful house for myself and then one for my parents.
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer I would work on putting people who are cruel to animals BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!
If I could be a professor I would lecture on the beauty of art.
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could be married to a political figure? Since when is that an occupation? I mean, I know it's a lot of work and all, but still . . .

All done! You can see my choices on my site. Thanks for the tag.

Anonymous said...

You Kranki darling, thank you for inviting me in on this. It was fun and thought provoking.

If I could be a librarian I would keep all the books which promoted hatred and violence locked up in the basement. Censorship issues be damned!

If I could be a psychologist I would develop 100% successful treatments for anxiety, depression and phobias.

If I could be a writer – wait a minute, I am a writer. If I could be an author, I would publish a best seller, which would just completely inspire people to be kind, gentle, patient and compassionate with themselves and each other.

If I could be a bonnie pirate I would sail the Caribbean, with all my family and friends, enjoying the warmth of the sun, beautiful music,and drinkng fruity drinks with little paper umbrellas. I would provide plenty of sunscreen.

If I could be a scientist I would devote my life to finding a cure for cancer.