Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Friday, May 06, 2005

Spike


Well SPD went by uncelebrated in my house because I thought it was Friday yesterday. Does that make sense? No. And it doesn't explain why I didn't put up a portrait on Wednesday. Well, that was because I KNEW it was Wednesday. Don't ask.

This is my theme this week - Space Cadet. I am so out of it. Frankly, my employer should feel lucky that I am not working through this. And I am self-employed. Chemo brain already? That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Instead of trying to make sense of the stuff whirling around my brain I am continuing my "Kiss My Pope Ring" series. Enjoy.

Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? The prickly one is a pope ring, too? "Kiss my ring or I'll poke your eye out, ye! Argh!" (Yes, the pope is a pirate in my mind.)

c said...

I find that lots of chocolate and soaks in the tub make me feel better when my brain isn't working. It's not that those things make my brain work better, it's just that they make ME feel better.

Feel better.

Kranki said...

Hi Guys! Fist of all, The pope is a pirate!?!!? that cracks me up.

HDL-thanks for the heads up on the article. Very interesting.

Misfit-I am so with you on the chocolate. I am eating some now. Bath to follow.