Life in the Slow Lane

Life in the Slow Lane

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Kiss This


Feather Boa Ring
Posted by Hello

Here is another instalment of the Pope Ring series. I am trying to remember what the display case was like for this project. I don’t have any photos although if I know my dad he would have taken some at the opening night show. I will have to ask. I seem to remember it was some sort of Gothic arch contraption with a bunch of black feathers. I always was a drama queen. It paid off for me this time as I won the prize for best design that year. Other times it has caused me to be grounded for a month. It is all about context.

2 comments:

c said...

Ooooooohhhh, pretty maribou. I LOVE maribou. So very much.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this the one the Pope would wear if he was Liberace? To heck with boring amethyst fisherman's rings. You are so very talented!

The clan is glad you are feeling so much better. You sound like you again.